The 3.1.2 patch includes bug fixes and also includes an upgrade to Github Actions Runner version v.2.278.0.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- A large number of
gauge-dependency-graph-api-dispatch_dispatchmetrics could accumulate in the Management Console.
- The sshd service would sometimes fail to start on instances running on Google Cloud Platform.
- Old upgrade files would persist on the user disk, sometimes resulting in out of space conditions.
gh-migratordisplayed an incorrect path to its log output.
- An export archive would silently fail to import pull requests if they contained review requests from teams not present in the archive.
- Update the GitHub Actions Runner version in GHES 3.1 to v2.278.0
- Use GITHUB_TOKEN for ghcr.io containers if credentials are not provided
- Do not truncate error message from template evaluation
- Make FileShare ReadWrite
- Mask secrets with double-quotes when passed to docker command line
- Delete script files before replacing during update
The update will be applied Tuesday July 6th, 2021 at 5:00 PM EST.
See the complete upgrade notes at GitHub Enterprise: https://email@example.com/admin/release-notes#3.1.2
Github Actions upgrade notes: https://github.com/actions/runner/releases/tag/v2.278.0