The 3.0.5 patch includes an array of bug fixes. Packages have also been updated to their latest security versions.
- Some logs were not included in the log forwarding configuration.
- Pages were not getting published when using custom CA certificate.
X-GitHub-Enterprise-Hostheader sent with webhooks included a random string, rather than the hostname of the GitHub Enterprise Server instance that sent the HTTP POST payload.
- Visiting the
/settings/emailspage would store state that could cause improper redirects when logging out and logging back in.
- GitHub integration apps were not able to notify teams when mentioned directly via an at-mention in an issue comment.
- reStructuredText (RST) rendering in the web UI would fail and instead displayed raw RST markup text.
- Jupyter notebooks with non-ASCII characters could fail to render.
The update will be applied Tuesday April 20th , 2021 at 5:00PM.
See the complete upgrade notes at GitHub Enterprise: https://email@example.com/admin/release-notes#3.0.5