The 2.22.6 patch includes a security patch and a handful of bug fixes.
- LOW: High CPU usage could be triggered by a specially crafted request to the SVN bridge resulting in Denial of Service (DoS).
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Requests for some file resources like a zip archive or raw file could enter a redirection loop.
- A timeout could prevent some Issues and Pull Requests searches from providing complete search results.
- Custom tabs with non-alphabetic characters in small screens did not render correctly.
- An underlying behavior was causing failures when pushing content to a Git LFS-enabled repository.
- In some rare cases issues could cause a 500 error when accessed via the web interface.
The update will be applied Monday December 21st , 2020 at 5:00PM.
See the complete upgrade notes at GitHub Enterprise: https://enterprise.github.com/releases/2.22.6/notes