- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- The babeld logs were missing a separator between seconds and microseconds.
- After upgrading GHES with a hotpatch, the
ghe-packages-precheckcommands would fail with the error
"docker load" accepts no arguments.
- When the enterprise account “Repository visibility change” policy was set to “Enabled”, organization owners could not change the visibility of repositories within the organization.
- Audit logs could be attributed to 127.0.0.1 instead of the actual source IP address.
The update will be applied Monday, November 23 2020 at 5:00PM.
See the complete upgrade notes at GitHub Enterprise: https://enterprise.github.com/releases//2.22.4/notes