This upgrade includes a handful of bug fixes as well as security updates to packages.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- Attaching very large images or animated GIFs to images or pull requests would fail.
- Custom pre-receive hooks that created named pipes (FIFOs) would crash or hang, resulting in a timeout error.
- Adding filters to the audit log advanced search page did not populate the query text box in real-time with the correct facet prefix and value.
- Git hooks to the internal API that result in failing requests returned the exception
undefined method body for "success":String (NoMethodError)instead of returning an explicit
- When an integration was removed, it was possible for an unrelated OAuth application or integration to also be removed.
maintainto the list of permissions returned by the REST API.
We will be applying the patch on 30 Aug 2021 at 5:00 PM EST
See the complete upgrade notes at GitHub Enterprise: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/admin/release-notes#3.1.6