The 3.1.4 upgrade fixes some bugs and updates packages.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- The counts on packages pages were not being incremented when a package was downloaded.
ghe-config-applywould timeout, ask for a prompt or fail for a customer that had secret scanning enabled, and had either disabled or never enabled GitHub Actions on their instance.
- Custom pre-receive hooks could lead to an error like
error: object directory /data/user/repositories/0/nw/12/34/56/7890/network.git/objects does not exist; check .git/objects/info/alternates.
- Unauthenticated HTTP proxy for the pages containers build was not supported for any users that use HTTP proxies.
- Internal repositories were only returned when a user had affiliations with the repository through a team or through collaborator status, or queried with the