The 2.20.7 update is a small update, fixing a few bugs and applying OS package upgrades.
We will also be applying the 2.20.8 update, which fixes a few more minor bugs.
Notable Bug Fixes
- If a repository has the “automatically delete head branches” setting enabled, the head branch wasn’t automatically deleted, when a pull request was merged by a GitHub App installation.
- When an organization member was reinstated, the webhook payload reported the
ghostuser as the sender and not the actual user performing the reinstatement.
- If a repository has the “automatically delete head branches” setting enabled, the head branch wasn’t automatically deleted where the head repository was different from the base repository.
- Internal API requests updating Dependency Graph information could fail if the response body was too large.
affiliationsargument to some GraphQL repository connections was not respected.
- Restoring the membership of a user to an organization did not instrument the actor in webhook and audit log payloads.
We will be applying the patch at 5:00 PM EST on June 1st.