The 2.19.7 update is a small update, fixing a few bugs and applying OS package upgrades and improving performance for background processes.
We will also be applying the 2.19.8 update, which fixes some backup restore bugs.
Notable Bug Fixes
- The Dependency Graph for Python repositories failed to update.
- Restore from backups would fail with an
Invalid RDB version numbererror.
- Importing teams from external sources failed when there were spaces in the team name.
- PR review comments with unexpected values for “position” or “original_position” caused imports to fail.
- Project hovercards were not properly displayed.
We will be applying the patch at 5:00 PM EST on Mar 6th.