Notable Bug Fixes
- The text toolbar and the subheading were overlapping on the global enterprise account Messages pages.
- In large repos the protected branch settings page was loading slowly and triggering a timeout error.
- Attempting to unarchive a repository would fail due to schema mismatch.
- Viewing blobs in a repository was slow and could cause timeout errors under certain network conditions.
- Forking a private repository into an organization was erroneously blocked by an error that mentioned upgrading your plan.
- Git pushes could take a long time when pushing to a fork of a repository with a lot of forks.
- Webhooks could not be created or updated to point to
- The number of pull requests that can be created from the same head SHA1 is limited to 100 by default.
We will be applying the patch at 5:00 PM EST on Oct 11th.