The 2.17.4 update is a small update, targeting a few minor bugs and security patches.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Resque workers may not have been cleaned up following a configuration run leading to a growing number of stale workers which in turn could lead to high memory consumption.
- Viewing the profile of a user with a username similar to a common HTML error page, for example
404-html, would display the error page and not the user’s profile.
- Reattaching a forked repository to its parent after changing the visibility would fail for the second and subsequent forks.
- The global enterprise account members page did not list all members of the installation.
- Creating a new repository could fail with a 404 error if the user is an owner of a large number of organizations.
We will be applying the patch at 5:00 PM EST on July 5.